Tuesday 16 February 2010

Local Craft Hero...watch out Donnatella...

I received an email from Allison over at Lark this evening.
She is looking for local makers to interview for Lost magazine which is a local tourist/event magazine.
I love Lost. It is a great little book filled with info about what is happening around the Daylesford/Hepburn Springs area.
Allison is looking for local crafters who have stalls at the Maker's Market.

You can imagine my excitement.
I ran around the house squealing a little (Ok a lot. There may have also been arms flapping and legs kicking). The cat ran away and Mr. S looked at me like I was a crazy woman. (I am a crazy woman).

I may have to delay the questionairre until after tomorrow nights Yoga class.
Tonight I am much too sleepy to think logically and public humiliation is not on my to do list at the moment.


1 comment: