Tuesday 23 March 2010

Five Faves

I am playing along with Pip and her new meme.

I have to be random and have no theme here....
Tomorrow some of these things may be off the list, with new ones on!

Creamy Coffee. Proper Coffee Shop Creamy Coffee.


This very sweet resin bangle from this Esty seller.


Bird wall decals.
I love all things bird.


Friends.
On the weekend my bestest, most lovely friend came to stay.
We have been besties for over 10 years and lived together for 3.
She lives a little way away now and I miss her dreadfully.
She is the cutest little black girl you have ever seen.



Merideth Goats Cheese.
There is nothing better.
In salad, on toast, on a platter, on pizza, alone.
I love you.

1 comment:

  1. That ring is GORGEOUS! Great blog, thanks for coming over to mine.

    Kirstyx

    ReplyDelete