Saturday 26 September 2009

Grilled Cheese Diaster!



This morning I woke up to find Mr. S in the kitchen.
He turned to me with a somewhat guilty look on his face.
I then saw the toaster in one hand and a metal knife in the other.
Ah-Oh!
He was making grilled cheese in our toaster....our very small, can only fit two pieces of toast in toaster.
It will be no suprise to you when I say it didn't work. We now don't have a toaster.
He tells me Jamie Oliver has done it before. I am sure he has my love, however his would have been with success.
Mr S might have the task of finding a new toaster this week after work.

P.S. Can we please appreciate that the little girl in the picture has a large element of evil in that smile? Yikes.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha... that girl is horrifying! Also, that's a hilarious story.

    ReplyDelete