Saturday 6 June 2009

Originally uploaded from Kitty's Kaboodle which you can find here! Feel free to join in kids!

Outside my window… Mr. S is sanding back the HJ's bonnet...

I am thinking… that the HJ is the beginning of a divorce!

I am thankful for… having such beautiful and supportive friends and extended family.

From the kitchen… today brings potato and leek soup (to be consumed during our busy working week) and tonight a homemade mushroom risotto. Sausage rolls, mexican and parmasan crusted chicken with roasted vegetables will be in there some time this week to I would imagine.

I am wearing… oh dear...red, white and blue striped pj' bottoms and a red singlet (It's Sunday and I have been cooking and cleaning all day!)

I am creating… button attire...

I am going… to work tomorrow :(

I am reading… The Boy Who Was Raised As A Dog: And Other Stories From A Child Psychiatrist Notebook by Bruce D Perry.

I am hoping… that I get a promotion.

I am hearing… the brand new tunes from Sia. I love her.

Around the house… are things that have been gathered and collected, all of which have a special memory and make me smile.

One of my favourite things… is my newly purchased cookie jar which I blogged about not too long ago...

A few plans for the rest of the week… work, job application writing(that's a whole day), washing, cooking, blogging and maybe a trip to Melbourne if I can get my s**t together.

No comments:

Post a Comment