Tuesday 23 June 2009

I love you Frankie...


Today I have subscribed to Frankie magazine. I love Frankie. I find it very upsetting when I go to my local newsagent and all the copies are sold out. This is a fool proof way of making sure I have my Frankie copy for the next 12 months. Unless some magazine stealing bandit takes it from my mailbox....hmmm.
I also purchased the Frankie magazine 'Afternoon Tea' cookbook.
I dont know where my passion or skill came from in the cooking department as my mother and grandmother are pretty meat and three veg kinda peeps. Well actually, they are both kinda hopeless to be truthful (self confessed too so I can write that without being nasty). I love cooking and the Donna Hay cookbook I blogged about some time ago has been FAB-U-LOUS! I have been cooking something new each week and everything has worked out brilliantly. Mr. S has been rather pleased and well fed of late. Donna could be a secret waistline curse now that I think about it...
Speaking of magazines....this month's Better Homes and Garden's magazine has some great button projects. I haven't had a chance to flick through it properly yet but I am sure I will find something to work on over the next few weeks.
If you haven't noticed...I love buttons...I got some great vintage buttons on E-bay this week. Vintage button packages are always exciting to unwrap and sort through. Even Mr. S gets excited these days when a parcel arrives...something I thought would never happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment